We are often asked “Why Should I Stage My Home” by homeowners that are considering listing their home for sale. Here are 5 benefits of having your home professionally staged.
- Staging Creates a Powerful Visual Impact – It literally sets the stage for positive buyer experience.
- Professional Stagers Use Colors to Create a Welcoming Environment – Effective use of color creates a theme that ties the different areas of the home together.
- Proper Staging Maximizes Available Space Without Feeling Crowded – Stagers use furniture appropriately sized for the room, resulting in rooms feeling more open and airy.
- Staging Can Help Give Home Buyers a Concept of Furniture Placement and Room Use – Staging can help answer questions like “Will my couch fit here” or Where would the TV go”
- Professionally Staging Helps Buyers Visualize Themselves Living in Your Property – An empty or unstaged home allows buyers to focus on minor imperfections.